Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Ellison online

Unca Harlan's Art Deco Dining Pavilion

How did I miss this? Last thing I knew Harlan Ellison was still writing his stuff on a typewriter and didn't go online at all. Now he's answering questions on a message board? I mean, that kicks ass, but I still need to know the scoop on when and how this came about.

I, Robot: The Illustrated Screenplay by Harlan Ellison (based on the I, Robot collection of short stories by Isaac Asimov) looks like it's being reprinted. This is good news, if true, since it's one of the best screenplays I've read.

A Review From Sci-Fi.com.

That part is especially relevant to my little life in that I just put up my "I, Robot" poster. It's apparently an old cover with the line "Man-like Machines Rule The World! Fascinating Tales Of Strange Tomorrow", which, as any Asimov fan can attest, is an amazingly accurate concise description of the stories contained in that collection.

I'm looking for an online image of the poster to show, but I can't find it. It's a sweet poster, though.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics