Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Fantastic!

It's a good day. A simple kind of good day. I want to watch a movie.


I watched Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town last night, which is an important part of my Christmas traditions. I still need to watch some other, including The Year Without A Santa Claus, although I've missed that any number of years in my life. "Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town" and the Chuck Jones' adaptation of Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas are both perennials.

Like everyone, I usually manage It's A Wonderful Life, and I'm trying to fold Gremlins in there, too. I'll also be able to return A Christmas Story into rotation now that there's a widescreen DVD... Yeah, I kind of am sad in my anal retentive film geek ways. I know it.

It's even more sad how much media is a part of my enjoying the world around me. I think it's pretty well how I am at this point, though. I don't mind it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics