Wednesday, February 11, 2004

I've been sick...

... I'm on the mend. I'm sure I'll have some stuff to say soon.

Mel Gibson's Third Movie Trailer. It's a nice bit of satire. Please watch.

The Best Of The Worst. A calling out of Oscar's worst picks. Mind you, it doesn't mention Russell Crowe in Gladiator, Gladiator as a movie or Braveheart, so it misses some of the most obvious offensive pieces of crap. It also comes down a lot harder on a few than I ever would have, but it's an interesting read.

And lastly, a solemn rest in peace to Julius Schwartz. If you just want to know why that matters, here's a link to DC Comics Official Biography posted on Mark Evanier's page. Mark has been posting a lot of thoughts, many touching, wonderful, sad, funny and charming. If you'd like to read them all in order try newsfromme On Julie Schwartz.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics