Thursday, March 25, 2004

More on Sheriff Buford Pusser

I just visited The Official Buford Pusser Web Site and they seem to be fully supporting the new remake, so who am I to say anything.

I'm a huge fan of the original 1973 Walking Tall. That is cinema man. Big man, big stick, big justice.

And I tell you never got Bo Svenson to replace Joe Don Baker as the one true Sheriff Buford Pusser in my mind... Hell, I never even get the real Sheriff Buford Pusser to replace him! So I reckon there's no chance at all that The Rock, much as I'm likin' him as an action hero, will step in. Hell, I guess he's not even really playing Sheriff Pusser... Weird idea, I suppose. It takes place in Kitsap County, though. I spent some time there as a kid... I dunno...

I will step up and watch him walk tall. Maybe on video, though.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics