Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Some clarification

I didn't mean that last entry to be a big fat diss on Before Sunrise, although, apparently it read that way in a certain context. Probably because the only two specific notions I gave in regard to it were negative.

Yes, the way the relationship was developed between them was brilliant. That Linklater was able to develop that with just dialogue is quite an impressive feat. I just wished - aside from the two direct complaints about the film - that I'd been able to relate.

No, I didn't mean I wasn't a fuckwit like the characters in the movie.

I most certainly was at least that much of a fuckwit!

I just lived through my fuckwittery mostly alone and think that I missed out on something important somehow because of it... and missed out of the less important ability to completely relate to the characters.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics