Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Batman, Green Arrow and The Question


I'm once again waiting anxiously to see an episode of Justice League Unlimited. Anyone who bothered to read my rant about what I'd write for the show, saw that two of the characters I'd likely use were Green Arrow and The Question, both of whom are apparently featured prominently in this one. I can't wait.

There's also news that the next Batman Animated video feature will be a Batman/Green Arrow team-up. This is from this interview with Paul Dini who has apparently written a script for it. Hopefully that comes through, because I can't imagine anything I'd like more...

Well, ok, as Han Solo says, "I can imagine quite a bit", but that's not the point. The point is, I could scream from giddiness over the idea of a Paul Dini penned Batman/Green Arrow feature length animated adventure.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics