Friday, January 21, 2005

Stuff

I watched The Forgotten. I can't think of much to say. Read Roger Ebert's review, which says everything I might say only better. Be forewarned: " Warning: This review contains spoilers. If it didn't, I can think of no way to review it at all, short of summarizing the first three minutes and then telling you some very strange stuff happens. My advice: If you plan to see the film (which I do not recommend), hold the review until afterward." His warning, not mine... but different than what mine would have been only in being better written.


I read this review/comparison of "Battlestar Galactica" on C.H.U.D. DVD Review: "Battlestar Galactica" by David Oliver. To the best of my recollection, I agree with most of what he says, especially this, "I also hope that some of the old crew shows up. It’s already been made public that Richard Hatch will be guest starring on a couple of episodes as a fanatical religious leader named Tom Zarek. My thinking for getting Dirk Benedict on the show? Kara’s estranged father, the same role played by Fred Astaire back in the day."

Here's Sponging, Mark Evanier on the made-up controversy about Spongebob Squarepants being a gay recruitment tool.

That's pretty much it. What can I say? Recommending better writer's writing may be what I do best.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics