Monday, February 07, 2005

A dumb comics riddle


Seriously, if I told you about a new Vertigo title or a run of Spider-Man or whatever... and that Mark Evanier, Robert Asprin, Alejandro Jodorowsky, Stan Lee, Jeff Smith, Sergio Aragonés, William Stout, James Robinson, Kurt Busiek, Lynn Johnston, Will Eisner, Max Allan Collins, Paul Dini, Jack Davis, Scott Shaw! and Peter Laird all took the time time and effort to laud it in the most sincere and effusive fashion, wouldn't you check it out?

So, when I suggest you should be reading Usagi Yojimbo, I'm really not just being usual geeky me. This actually is kinda special.

I've been reading them for the last month or whatever, and what surprises me most is how they just keep getting better.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics