Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The Dead Vampires

I finally got a chance to see a Dead Vampires show. I've worked with Batt, the keyboard player, for a couple of years now. We have a lot of music in common, in fact it's what we usually talk about when we talk, so I've always wanted to see them, but circumstances have always seemed to work against it.

Anyway, weird things finally came together and I managed to see their set tonight... finally. And I must say, they totally rock. I've enjoyed their recordings when I've heard them, but they really seemed to have a groove going live. A bunch of us all went and had a good time and some beers, but really that was a really fun show. I'll have to see them again some time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics