Saturday, January 07, 2006

Great idea

Not sure I'm going to give much away, but I do have a kick ass plan for giving some dramatic and visual oomph to the strip club in the exploitation script I'm working out. I'm not entirely sure I'm going to broadcast every bit of coolness here in the great Internet ether, but I'm pretty excited about it.

It'll probably ultimately affect my song choices. I've been sort of listening for songs that aren't as familiar but sound good for a stripping groove. I may have to go a little more stylized in places, but it'll be worth it.

Mind you, this idea is one more thing that puts making that script more out of reach for me and any budget I'm likely to get for myself any day soon. But I believe it's always best to follow one's muse and figure out the rest from there... Maybe that's why I have such vast success.

Well, maybe Lakeside will draw the right kind of attention and people will throw money at me everywhere I go. Or something short of that, but still pushing me in the right direction.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics