Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Stuck on the Spoonful


I can't be the only person who thinks "You didn't have to be so nice. I would've liked you anyway." sounds like code for "You have really sweet hooters.", can I? Really, I know I can be crass, but there are way more crass people out there.

And why to I like the fact that John Sebastian sings, "I couldn't bear to wait an extra minute if you dawdled. It's not just these few hours, but I've been waiting since I toddled." as "dottled" and "tottled". It's one of the most beautiful lyrics ever and that should mar it, but somehow it's only more endearing.

And him up on stage with a hit of acid too many in loud mismatched clothes in front of 300,000 people... Crap! Am I crushing on John Sebastian?!


1 comment:

bitterspice said...

Nothing wrong with crushing on John Sebastian, Neil. It's all good....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics