Sunday, February 12, 2006

Movies and apes

I was looking at a sale on cult movies at Deep Discount DVD to see if there were prices on things I've really, really wanting on sale enough to justify my buying them.

As it is, Sex & Fury at $10.61 may be doable, but The Pinky Violence Collection even at nearly half the suggested retail is still a little high.


I did notice the existance of Planet of the Apes - The Ultimate DVD Collection, however. I really do want this. I know, I mostly shouldn't. Until I have a better entertainment system, the improved picture and sound on the sequels won't mean much to me and two disks are completely wasted with the Tim Burton abortion, so basically it's just getting the movies and the TV series in one attractive package instead of two mismatched packages... and the release of the "Return to the Planet of the Apes" animated series.

Not enough for me to justify shelling out $125 in my current financial situation, but still damn cool.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics