Saturday, March 18, 2006

Are you cool?


Walking through the square at SCCC, a dude approached me in hushed tones, asking "Are you cool?"

I thought about it. And despite the new knowledge that at least one co-worker apparently thinks I'm too conspicuously square to discuss drugs in front of, I have in fact taken a substance or two, even if back in the day, and am certainly not going to report someone for dealing a little weed.

But, seriously, is that the best question? I'm wearing a Thulsa Doom t-shirt. Cool is probably not the right word to describe me, one way or the other.

And, if you want to eliminate people who are going to disapprove of your activity, wouldn't it be better to choose a question that anyone at all wouldn't want to say yes to? I mean, isn't that counterproductive?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics