Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Poseidon


I know. You're tempted to see Poseidon. It's been thirty years, it should at least have better effects that the original, right? And the original is just a silly little movie, who cares what they do? And it's Wolfgang Petersen. Isn't he good or something?

But, c'mon. You know it's bad, right? You didn't even really like Das Boot as much as you thought you should, did you? So, you mostly pretended you thought it was great. Even to yourself a little. Right? So what are you confident about? The director of Troy?

Anyway, it's not any of the things you thought. The effects are terrible. Really terrible. The characters are... Well, I forgot already. That can't be good. The movie looks bad. I can't remember the last time it was this obvious that a movie was shot on sets. I suppose it was Freaked.

Mostly, though, it's just boring and repetitive and if I try to say more, I will be too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics