Sunday, September 10, 2006

Awesomeness!


I've gone through any number of periods of looking for the Power Records Planet of the Apes story record. I had it when I was a kid and listened to it over and over. I have, in fact, bid quite a bit on the record on eBay a number of times.

In my wanderings, however, I found Power Records Plaza and downloaded not only the LP I had, which contained the stories of 4 or 5 original movies but four stories using the characters from the TV series, which I'm certain I never had.

Hunter's Planet of the Apes Power Records Flash Files page has these files as well as Flash files of them, which I have not downloaded yet, and picture files to make CD art, etc.

Power Records Plaza, however, has Conan, Star Trek, Batman, Space: 1999, original G.I. Joe, Laurel & Hardy, Kojak, The Hulk, The Six Million Dollar Man, Plastic Man and many others. I'll be making dorky CDs and delighting the child in myself for a while to come.

Awesome!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics