Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Dear Lindy West

What happened?

For those two glorious weeks of smug, self-important reviewing from you and I thought we had something special. I thought you were the Scorpio to my Harry Callahan. Then nothing. And entire week of nothing.

And now this...

Hot for Crack Addict, your review of Half Nelson, is a charming and funny read. Mind you, I might feel differently if I were even remotely interested in getting insight into why I should or shouldn't see the movie, but I really, really don't.

And if that weren't enough, Dude Hates, Like, All Ladies, your review of the new The Wicker Man is damn brilliant.

I feel lost and alone without the old Lindy. I have a lot of rage and without a pointless target, I'll have to focus on things that are important, like the government or the economy or the emptiness deep within my own soul. You don't want that. No one wants that.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics