Saturday, September 23, 2006

Totally Awesome!


I saw the trailer for the VH1 produced straight-to-video Totally Awesome!, the directing debut of Neal Brennan for all who find that interesting.

I'm not writing this because it looks especially good or bad, although I'd bet on bad, if I were forced to stake anything of substance on the bet.

The reason I'm writing is that the trailer promises, "Everything you remember from '80s movies!"

What I want to know is, does that include boobs?


If I remember anything about the '80s, and I seriously try to remember as little as possible, it's that there were bare breasts in all sorts of movies, even pretty tame family style teen comedies snuck in a quick scene somewhere.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics