Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Roger Corman and Dick Miller

I watched Joe Dante's wonderful and powerful political satire, "Homecoming", from the Master of Horror series. I may have more to say about that later...


I find myself today wondering if the fabulous Dick Miller is unwell. He's in everything Joe Dante does, but not this...

With Roger Corman confirmed (or widely believed) to have dropped out of Masters of Horror because of health trouble, I don't know if I'm prepared...

I'm kind of oversentimental and latch too closely with people I admire and respect, but usually that just leads to a day of minor weepiness...

The world losing Roger Corman or Dick Miller... and the possibility of losing both... It's overwhelming to me. I know I'm a big huge fucking dork, but I can't deal with the idea.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics