Thursday, November 16, 2006

Lingering favorites

In my previous post, I gave my list of Top 10 movies.

I made the list up a few years ago, as I noted, when I was applying to work at Scarecrow Video. I may sit down and formally re-evaluate it one of these days.


For the time being, the movies that feel missing, in some manner or another, are The Great Silence, Dirty Harry, Young Frankenstein, Halloween, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Robocop, The Indian Runner, Groundhog Day, Ed Wood, Nobody's Fool, Titus and either The Long Goodbye or Short Cuts. Not to mention something from Quentin Tarantino, although I'm not entirely sure what...

Who knows what different movies it might be on another day, though. I certainly would imagine on other days I'd be anxious to represent Woody Allen, Dario Argento, Mario Bava, Ingmar Bergman, Roger Corman, David Cronenberg, Joe Dante, Lucio Fulci, Stuart Gordon, Jack Hill, Peter Jackson, Sam Raimi, Martin Scorsese, Norifumi Suzuki, John Waters, John Woo, Zhang Yimou and/or any of a number of others who aren't coming to mind on this day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics