Friday, November 17, 2006

O.J. II

I must admit I'm a little confused by the show of shock and outrage surrounding O.J.'s non-confession.

I just don't understand how this is more outrageous than, say, cutting people's heads off!

It seems like there's some distance to cover to be more shocking and outrageous than that and this doesn't even come close. If he skinned some people alive and skullfucked them on national television... then probably.

Exploiting the one thing about himself that people still maintain any interest in him regarding? Can't say I'm shocked a bit!

By the way, if you had told me in the beginning of June, 1994, that I wouldn't be able to bring myself to watch a Naked Gun movie for a dozen years, I would not have believed you. I suppose that's another reason to celebrate the DVD release of Police Squad! The Complete Series.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics