Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Top 10 movies


As I did earlier, I occasionally refer to my Top 10 movies.

For the record, it's not an abstract list. I have prepared it.

I guess I'm not sure whether it's more my favorite movies or more the movies I think are best. It's probably something close to my favorites from the movies I think are the best, if I were to name it somehow.

Here it is.

  1. A Clockwork Orange (1971 – Kubrick)



  2. Treasure of the Sierra Madre (1948 – Huston)



  3. The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance (1962 – Ford)



  4. The Seven Samurai (1954 – Kurosawa)



  5. Night of the Living Dead (1968 – Romero)



  6. The Elephant Man (1980 – Lynch)



  7. Planet of the Apes (1968 – Schaeffner)



  8. Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia (1974 – Peckinpah)



  9. Once Upon a Time in the West (1968 - Leone)



  10. The Wicker Man (1973 – Hardy)



I haven't re-assessed it in a while, and perhaps I should. Looking at it, however, I don't see any significant changes that need to be made, although I might be tempted to play with the order.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics