Sunday, December 17, 2006

Big boobs


Apparently saying "big boobs" has drawn a few people to this little blog. Perhaps I should remember to say that more often.

Of course, so, apparently, did the phrases "movies of a woman bleeding period" and "ruined orgasm & bleeding technique" and I'm not sure I'm dying to draw more of that.

I also seem to be getting some searches making it to All the kids in girl and boy land? about the strange lyrics online to various recording of "Santa Claus is Comin' to Town", which I suppose makes a bit of sense, all things considered.

Perhaps I need to write one massive post about Christina Lindberg, the boys and girls in toyland, big boobs and menstruation just to make all of my new potential fans happy, no matter how creepy that might seem.

Of course, the fact that I don't actually post pictures of any of these things could distract. I used to occasionally post naked, back on the old version, but that was often received ambivilantly... although the Top 5 Cult Boobies got a fair response (the choices were, at that time, Edwige Fenech, Pam Grier, Lisa Bonet, Diane Franklin and Linda Blair, which I find little now to argue with, except it's undoubtedly not the one I'd think of now).

But I kind of like having a blog to show potential business associates and such and where I only make discuss breasts in vaguely immature terms and not actually show them. This is America, after all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics