Saturday, December 16, 2006

Life's cornucopia of pleasures


Thinking more on it, which is the curse life has offered me, the whole tastes in factors one is sexually attracted to really comes out of the same limitations people put on themselves with books, food, movies, music and everything else in this world, most of which doesn't impress me much either... although I guess I'm somewhat hypocritical, considering my limited tastes in food.

But there is a key difference that I find strange.

Nobody declares "I like rock & roll" as a blanket and means that they only like, say, Lynyrd Skynyrd, but people all the time say "I'm a boob man" and only mean they like big boobs... or that they really like eyes and mean they like blue eyes or whatever.

It's just weird to me.

But really, I should take the time to write about something a little more interesting someday soon, huh?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics