Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Sex farce III

On a more personal note, I'm definitely moving forward with ideas for the farce I've been pondering. I think it could be really funny.

That means at some point I'll probably be watching some amount more comedy. I'm not sure what exactly. Probably some silents, to restore my feel for physical comedy, which I don't make the effort to watch that often. Definitely some really pure farce, although I don't have anything in particular in mind at this moment... and I may hold off as I need to get my Christmas stuff in soon.


I do wish Man About the House was available on US DVD. It's been a while since I've seen it, but I remember it being really funny. I've watched most of the other farce-styled series I know off hand a little recently to run for them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics