Monday, December 11, 2006

Sex farce


I did watch Giovannona Long-Thigh by Sergio Martino and starring the delightful Edwige Fenech.

I have nothing much to say about the movie itself. It's amusing in its way.

I have come to be tempted to actually attempt writing a cuckolding comedy. Yes, like I said didn't exist. I think a lot of the farcical elements could work just fine and that it could be transferred to a relatable, un-aristocratic setting (read: my world) and be something I'd enjoy myself more naturally.

But seriously, people running in and out of bedrooms in fast-motion to crazy banjo music, that'd stay. Otherwise, it's pointless.

I am, however, just thinking aloud at this point and I'm not committing to this quite yet, but there is more brewing in my mind...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics