Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Wicker Man

I was reading the new issue of Rue Morgue today and stumbled across an ad for the new 2-disk special edition of The Wicker Man. This brings the superior longer cut of the movie back into print and also features a commentary by director Robin Hardy and stars Edward Woodward and Christopher Lee... They say it's "brand new", but I'm guessing it's the one that's been on the Anchor Bay UK DVD for some time.

This being the Christmas season, I wish to note that not only have I added this to My Wish List, but, more importantly, you should too.

As I noted earlier, this on on of my Top 10 Movies and I highly recommend owning, viewing and reviewing this brilliant movie in its original form.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics