Sunday, January 07, 2007

More so far

I should be writing about these, but I'm not.
  1. Fearless (2006 - Ronny Yu)
  2. Crawlspace (1986 - David Schmoeller)
  3. Dracula (1979 - John Badham)
  4. The Abductors (1972 - Don Schain)
  5. Black Sunday (1961 - Mario Bava)
  6. Pretty Poison (1968 - Noel Black)
  7. Lair of the White Worm (1988 - Ken Russell)
  8. The Second Civil War (1997 - Joe Dante)
  9. Altered States (1980 - Ken Russell)

A bunch of re-watches, including some I haven't seen in some times. I'd been looking at Lair of the White Worm a number of times before catching the events detailed at Found! Lair of the White Worm by Dennis Cozzalio, but that probably sent me over the edge.

2 comments:

Marty McKee said...

I hope you showered thoroughly after THE ABDUCTORS. That is one sleazy-ass flick.

Neil said...

Oh, my! It really, really is.

It's certainly strangely entertaining but it is horribly offensive at every turn... and usually in unintentional ways that seem to reflect the filmmakers in some sick way. And yet, I didn't hate it. It certainly has an energy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics