Monday, January 01, 2007

Movies

Marty McKee posted 463, a document of the movies he watched this year.

I haven't kept count, although I'd guess it's close to 300.

Maybe I'll try to keep track this year. So far, the number is two, Fearless by Ronny Yu and Crawlspace by David Schmoeller (as an aside, this blog entry, Please Kill Mr. Kinski, links Schmoeller's short subject "Please Kill Mr. Kinski", which is very funny).


And, I'll try to write about more of them. I still haven't written about Children of Men, despite finding it quite wonderful, for example. And I've been working my way through Mission: Impossible - The Complete First Season slowly, getting maximum enjoyment from it, but I will assuredly write more about it when I've finished.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics