Sunday, March 04, 2007

Death of Superman


Doomsday Kills Superman on DVD by Richard George.

I'm quite intrigued by this.

"During a panel focusing on DC Comics' efforts to adapt its legendary stories to animation, writer/producer/director Bruce Timm revealed several new details about the first production - Superman/Doomsday. Focusing on the popular '90s storyline involving the death of Superman, the film is taking a definite PG-13 stance in order to appeal to fans of all ages."

I like the Death of Superman storyline more than many other geeks I know, but especially with Bruce Timm in charge, it could be quite interesting.

I'm also fascinated that they're making this series specifically stand apart from their serialized efforts.

What I really want to know is what else is being developed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics