Monday, March 12, 2007

Groovy Age of Horror


I'm currently a little bit in love with The Groovy Age of Horror.

Yes, I've read it occasionally before, even linked it a couple of times, but now I'm devouring it. What a wonderful, well-written blog on all things groovy and/or horrific. This post, The Giallo, perfectly captures the appeal of that weird sub-genre. Am I sure that it, like many others, isn't too specific in its rules? No. But the feel is exactly it. And the current run of features on Nazispoitation... How about this older and even less work safe coverage of Lucifera? I don't even know what to say.

Well, except, go read it!

2 comments:

Curt said...

Hey, thanks Neil!!

Neil said...

My pleasure. Thanks for putting so much awesomeness on one site.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics