Tuesday, March 27, 2007

TV Shows


Because not nearly enough of my time is wasted wishing I could see things I cannot, I have been smitten with the knowledge of these two shows, Army of the Apes and Floris.

Yeah, it seems like I should somehow have known about both already, but my life was probably better off not knowing, not wishing, not dreaming, not hoping with every breath that someone would make these available to me...


UPDATE: Found this Floris page, which, as it states, "gives some overview of the Floris phenomena. It lists the television series, merchandizing and more. I may have some of this merchandizing, however I am still interested in additional information and or the merchandizing itself. Feel free to contact me!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics