Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!



I'm currently most thankful to my dear friend Jo and to my Mom without whom I don't think I'd have made it through the last few weeks.

I'm also thankful for Scarecrow Video for having a copy of the first season of Shadow Warriors available for me to rent. For those of you who don't know, it's a lot like Mission: Impossible with Ninja. Ninja with a hideout at a bathhouse, so there are random shots of boobs thrown in for little reason.

Yep, ninja, "Mission: Impossible", Sonny Chiba, gratuitous boobs... it's like someone reached into my brain and made a show out of everything awesome in the world.

4 comments:

r_sail said...

Wow... that's what I want my show to be.... I'll even go with a shorter theme song in order to get in more ninja/random boob time.

happy thanksgiving.

Neil Sarver said...

Of course, there's reason the theme song can't have Ninjas and/or boobs while the theme is playing.

And I reckon I would have enjoyed this even moreso had I discovered it when I was 12. Man, oh, man, would I ever have! But, as it happens, I'm not much in mental shape to cope with things on a much higher level right now anyway... not to mention, it actually is damn good.

r_sail said...

I don't think I'd have made it through many a hard time if it weren't for ninjas and boobs. Thank you ninjas and boobs, I couldn't have done it without you.


Seriously though, hope you're doing alright, it sounds as if you're not so much... I dunno... I have no majic words of wisdom or anything, just that, you know, time and all that. Holidays are especially ass, though.

Neil Sarver said...

Indeed to all.

And thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics