Thursday, September 04, 2008

Geek ogling

I'm reassured by the plethora of links around the so-called "blogosphere" that I'm not the only one who found these Bride of Frankenstein pictures by Aleksey Galushkov to be hot.


Of course, there's always been a certain creepy allure to The Bride. Everyone knows that.


I've always had a full thing for Elsa Lanchester. Even in Bell, Book and Candle as the eccentric aunt to a particularly smokin' Kim Novak, I can't help but be enchanted by her charms.


On the other hand, everyone at No Smoking in the Skullcave agrees that it's wrong for me to find "Sexy Darth Vader" hot.


And, mind you, if I didn't find her hot, I'd agree.

I'm the guy who always shrugs at pictures in magazines or on the Internet that show women's torsos but not their heads. Somehow the lack of a face makes it incomplete for me, even as an object of pure lust.

Perhaps I have unresolved sexual feelings for Mr. Vader that I've never fully come to terms with.

I don't know.

4 comments:

Becca said...

Those Bride pin-ups are amazing! What a great find!

Neil Sarver said...

Indeed!

I should thank Arbogast, since I saw them there first. He got them from Frankensteinia, which I'll also acknowledge, as I do read it, but sadly, not always as often...

The Nerdy Bird said...

That Darth Vader is fantastic in my opinion.

Neil Sarver said...

Yay! Thank you!

I am not alone!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics