Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sweet rockin'!

I just love The Sweet!



Yep. That just makes me goony with glee on every level.

I suppose some people would and do appreciate that only with ironic eyes and ears and I just think it straight out rocks.

Ok, my enjoyment of the mispronunciation of the word Wigwam, I kinda get a giggle from that. That's one of those weird things where British people seem to never use the short "A" sound except with non-English words and names which definitively have the long "A" sound.

But the big headdress? That just rules!



Ok, they don't show it through most of it, but this next one seems to have been shot a Furry convention. I'm not sure what's up with that.



Here's the later, more "serious" version of the band, and the one probably more familiar to the general populous...



Oh, you know it's true!

And since I'm way overdoing it and sane people are already ignoring me, I'll throw this video of the current lineup, Andy Scott's Sweet, they're pretty solid. I'd see them.



There's a certain something missing, and it's not just Brian Connolly, but still...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics