Monday, January 26, 2009

What's wrong with me


I was finishing up Supernatural - The Complete Second Season and on came the lovely and talented Katharine Isabelle. I guess I'm not sure what other guys - imagining them as one self-evidently mono-thinking group - think when these things happen, but I think, "Man, she is hot! I totally want to put her in a movie!"

Now, I don't mean to suggest I'm a eunuch and that if she were sitting on the couch next to me that I wouldn't be thinking about sliding closer, extending my arm out and all of those other slick guy moves.

But really, it's usually my first thought. Even in real life, if a pretty girl passes by...

This may be the real answer to the question in Look at me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics