Monday, February 16, 2009

Length and the Internet serial part II


I had previously, in Length and the Internet serial, pondered the length that works for Internet drama.

I don't know that I've fully answered the question in my own mind, but I have to say that I came across Pink - The Series, which piqued my interest a bit. But then I saw it's just dozens and dozens of 3 minute episodes and I threw up my hands and went on to something else.

Now, I think two or three 3 minute episodes as an introduction would have been great as an introduction, but I couldn't bring my to commit to dozens of them. It sounded like a headache.

Who knows, though? I'm often not representative.

Game Changed (Again): Half Life: Escape From City 17 by Bill Cunningham is another interesting and inspiring post...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics