Thursday, February 05, 2009

Naked dudes


Now, I have a question.

Tons of other dudes, who aren't me, go through a weird kind of stage show when the subject of naked dudes in movies comes up. I know they're going to insist, out loud or even silently to themselves that this isn't a hundred kinds of bullshit, but anyone bothering to think about it for, say, half a second, can tell it doesn't make a lick of sense.

I suspect out there in the world, there are actual guys who have a genuine issue with seeing naked guys, but most guys out there have seen tons of naked guys. I mean, I'm lazy and even I've been to the gym a time or two. Did you skip showering afterward? And the guys who protest the loudest, are the ones you know sit and download tons of Bukakke videos, but then suddenly one naked dude stepping out of shower somehow freaks them out.

Bullshit! Man up and cut out the theatrics!

2 comments:

KentAllard said...

Although I don't agree with the comment, I do think it's funny: In Chance Shirley's commentary on HIDE AND CREEP, he states "Male nudity once is funny. Twice is just plain mean."

Neil Sarver said...

I agree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics