Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter


Happy Easter, boys and girls. I was awoken this morning with a giant bucket filled with candy, a awesome new MC5 t-shirt, a back-scratcher and other assorted joys of the season.

There are plenty of things I could share today, but I'm stuck thinking about It's Pagan Day! Lord Summerisle, are you riding with Jesus? by Elisabeth Fies.

I agree with nearly every word. The Wicker Man is also in my Top 10 of all time. I can even agree that my Lakeside, like her The Commune, which I'm rather dying to see, owes more than a debt to Shaffer, Hardy et al.

And, damn, I'll be there for Cowboys for Christ.

Other than that, I hope you are all having a lovely day.

Rock like mad!

3 comments:

Keith said...

I do hope you had a nice Easter weekend.

Neil Sarver said...

I did. Thank you.

Kid Sis said...

Love this post, by the way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics