Thursday, April 16, 2009

Statham power


How Jason Statham became the world's biggest B-movie star by Jody Rosen.

I resisted the powers of Jason Statham for a long time.

I blame Guy Ritchie.

I hate Guy Ritchie. He seems like a tool, and his movies totally suck balls. And, of course, Statham came to fame as one of Guy Ritchie's ensemble, so how could I not be skeptical?

I'm not sure if it was Crank or The Bank Job that officially turned me around, but the One-Two Punch of both had floored, and sold.

Will I be at Crank: High Voltage this weekend? You bet your ass! And you will be too if you know what's good for you. Man, he has it, and I don't think many movie stars these days do, especially not action stars.

But, man, oh, man!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics