Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Rebirth



As I said in Legacy, I wasn't terribly impressed with Street Fighter Legacy. It seemed like it was designed to impress fanboys without much experience with martial arts movies, which it seemed to do even more extraordinarily than I'd have even expected.

Starring Michael Jai White - Yes, Black Dynamite himself! - it creates a nice noir-ish mood into which to introduce the more over-the-top elements inherent to the material.

Mortal Kombat Fans, This Is The Hard 'R' MK Movie You've Been Waiting For by George "El Guapo" Roush says, "Yes, this is the direction they plan on going for the Mortal Kombat reboot."

I'd go to see that, which isn't something I'd say necessarily expect to say about a Mortal Kombat movie.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics