Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Writing stories


The hints have been out there, whether I've outright said it or not... I'm not sure... but I've been increasingly rediscovering my love of books. It's an on-and-off thing, and the arc hasn't been a single straight line up.

But that's definitely affecting what I want to write. I'm definitely feeling the desire to write prose stories and leave the screenwriting aside for a little while.

I'm not sure what I want to write. I've considered Gaunt Land, but I think my love of that story is tied in with my love of the look I imagine, and much less on the story.

So, I'm not sure where I'm going with the idea of prose fiction writing, but I'd like to take the opportunity when I have some amount of enthusiasm for it to see where it goes.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics