Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Clone Wars and inspiration


I've expressed my enthusiasm for Star Wars: The Clone Wars before. I'm only liking it more and more as I watch it and consider it.

As I, semi-idly at this moment, ponder the needs of potentially developing Gaunt Land as an independent serial, it's an interesting point of reference.

First of all, I like the way it moves around it's own continuity without necessarily being chronological.

Secondly, I like the idea of being placed between to points of continuity. I'm more intrigued possibly placing it between to non-existant points, which actually more resembles the way the Original Trilogy was when I when I was growing up.

Although I also rather enjoy "The Clone Wars" from a similar perspective, despite not being among those who wish to dismiss the prequels out of hand generally.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics