Thursday, November 29, 2012

The decision


For good and bad reasons, I've made a lot of final decisions about my future. For a lot of reasons, in my control and out, I've not lived up to nearly enough of them.

At this time, I'm 41. I have a magnificent son who needs time and effort put toward him. Chasing the dream of making movies and trying to drum up support from a team of young single people is only going to get harder.

So I think the time has come to make it happen or move on.

Gaunt Land has all of the things I ever wanted out of making movies, so it's a good choice to go all in on.

Hell, hopefully I'll get my beloved and sadly incomplete Lakeside finished with a bit of renewed moviemaking momentum in my life.

But if I don't, I'll settle down with my quill and try to get backing to words alone.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics